Fecha de publicación: 08-10-2019
We are Moonkey - nice to meet you!
Moonkey is a tech enabled full-service vacation rentals management company based in Alicante offering services for homeowners willing to unlock the potential of their second homes in the province of Alicante.
We are an excited bunch because we recently started our business in the vacation rental industry and are growing fast! We believe in the growth of the new category of travel accommodation - homes.
We are looking for a new Guest Experience Associate to help us run our guest relationship services. The candidate profile:
- Excellent written and oral communication as well as people skills are essential
- You really, really love organizing. Having skills of time management and prioritising a heavy workload and tasks will be critical for this role.
- An individual willing to work in high level customer service multichannel contact center, to achieve KPIs and deliver seamless customer service.
- We operate 7 days a week. Therefore, the candidate needs to be flexible in terms of shifts, including weekends and evenings.
- Moonkey is an entrepreneurial fast paced company so the ability to adapt and change is important.
- A team player who can adapt to different needs of the business.
- Someone with an impeccable grasp of the English and Spanish languages, both written and spoken. Another European language would be a plus.
- Holding experience within hospitality industry would also be a plus.
- To take command of the flurry of guest interaction through the inboxes of our `Hands-Off´ Airbnb hosts, making sure no messages slip through the net. You´ll review and respond to the numerous guest enquiries we receive daily, and it´ll be your job to ensure our guests are informed and ready for their trip (before, during and after).
- Provide professional, prompt and friendly client support by listening to our guests and responding in a way that exceeds their expectations;
- Responding to enquiries and handling client escalations by telephone, SMS, WhatsApp, email or through our online channel manager software;
- To put your slick social skills to use daily, liaising between multiple team members across the business and, of course, the guests on the other end of the inbox.
- To brush up on your knowledge of Alicante province´s hot spots and greatest hits, in order to give guests a local´s lowdown and inform our Social Media and Blog editorial content calendar.
- Help us draft and translate our new listings descriptions, guest playbooks and other marketing and communication materials.
- Coordinate daily operations & follow up of those.
- Ensuring all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way.
- Help improve operational management systems, processes and best practices.
- To achieve KPIs in relation to responding to guests´ issues in a timely and accurate manner.
- Following up to a set targeted guest reviews per day and week.
- Liaising with internal teams to ensure guest resolution is swift and seamless.
- Tourism Degree
- English C1 or higher and Spanish C1 or higher would be required to fulfill this role. French or German B2 or higher would be desirable.
- Holding experience within hospitality industry would be a plus, but it is not required.
Interesados/as enviar CV a:
Tipo de oferta: Empleo
Más información: email@example.com
© Queda expresamente prohibida la difusión o distribución de todo o parte del contenido de la presente publicación, sin el consentimiento previo del GIPE.